Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday 24th October 2007


Today, the song I was glad to have in my head has been "Stepping Out" by Joe Jackson.

I have felt like a weaning baby for the last couple of days. I don't want one, I feel like I am one. Had some work done at the dentists last week which included an injection. I thought at first, seeing as I bruise ridiculously easily, that the pain and the fact I could barely open my mouth was down to the injection. But....that was last Tuesday. Tonight for tea, I had mash, gravy and green beans cut into teeny tiny pieces. In a bowl. Using a very small fork. To mix everything up in the gravy. It was very tasty. Took me over half an hour to eat.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger PopaDom said...

It is always handy to carry your spare set of teeth with you Bluetitch

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger primeministersquestiontime.com said...

Spionkop say are you reverting to your childhood in your dotage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home