Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday 15th July 2005 - still....

BobCat aka Bordesley Superstar's Friday 5.

1)What is the meaning of life in your opinion?
Do as you would be done by.
Or maybe there is no meaning, you just have to go through it.
But I could probably go on for hours and hours 'cos that is a tricky question to answer.

2) What song do you think you could Karaoke the best?
Everything I own - Bread.

3)The most money you've ever paid for a meal for two?
Can't remember, probably £8.99 two for one special.

4)Have you bought your first Christmas present yet and of so what?
Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh - the dreaded C word! Are you crazy?

5) What muppet are you?
Hmmmm, there's only ONE female muppet as far as I'm aware and I'm not blonde with a big nose who hits creatures with her handbag, so, I guess I'd have to be Animal. You didn't see my hair this morning did you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home