Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday 15th April 2007

Today, the song that I have had in my head has been "Take another piece of my heart" by various.

What a sad sad week. If I mention anything about being depressed, I'm scared folks will think this is due to the bad news I've had and have gone a bit ott. Nope, it hasn't but has just added to it I suppose.

James, who I mentioned in my last post, I'm sure would never realise how much he would be missed.

Leslie Ryder, who also sadly died on Easter weekend, will be missed by SO many. He was a gentleman in the true sense of the word. Incredibly intelligent and courteous, but not letting on that he was, just listening and being able to draw people out and make them believe in themselves, with a dry sense of humour and naughty chuckle. He looked like a retired elderly gentleman and he was SO much more than that. I've never met anyone like him!

R.I.P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home