Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday 4th April 2007

Today, the song that I've had in my head and alarming colleagues I haven't warned due to my urge to sing out loud, has been "Joker" the Fat Boy Slim version due to some kiddie posting a link I clicked on.

I went out last Friday, nervous as a virgin on her wedding night, to a club in town and the people I was with were SO lovely, making sure I didn't feel like the spinster of the parrish and totally useless. I'm sure they haven't got a clue how much I appreciated them, even though I did say thank you.

And so to Cherag....that Romeo from work. Who's only a "Romeo" 'cos he is in love with someone he "shouldn't marry". And that pisses me off! First I have to hear his "poor little me" winges, and secondly, I hear it's the religion, her family will disown her.....in this day and age, why shouldn't THEY be happy and do what they want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home