Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday 8th October 2007

Today, the song I had in my head until 1pm was "Wild world" by Cat Stevens, sadly for the rest of the day it has been a childrens song "Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes" by goodness knows who. Thanks S!

The nights are drawing in and I'm still having vivid dreams. One of the dreams I had last night was a colleague of mine had come to work with a mobile anti "SAD" machine strapped to his forehead which was bing filmed for a documentary. Basically it was a mini flourescent tube strapped to his forehead whilst he wore a Biggles type pair of sunglasses.

My best friends' stepson was severely ill last week, so ill they thought at one point he was going to die. Now I'm not one for praying particularly, so I asked a Muslim colleague what he prayed about. As well as certain prayers they have to pray, they also pray for orphans and people who need help. So I asked him if he didn't mind praying for Nick. This was last Friday. That wasn't what the whole chat was about - very interesting actually. Anyway.........hopefully Nick should now be home. Makes you wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home