Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday 28th July 2006

Today, the song that I have had in my head has been the theme tune to The Banana Splits.

I think I must be getting run down due to my lack of appetite - although I did manage to scoff loads at my son's 21st at The Boathouse in Sutton Park - special thanks to Jenny and Ruth by the way. I'm getting niggly ailments and they're ruining my social life.
I was due to meet a friend I haven't seen for what seems like ages after work on Wednesday, but have had what seems like conjunctivitis - itchy, swollen eyes - so had to postpone. Now, I've not long got home and what I thought was something stuck by my tooth, seems to be an abcess - not that I've had one there before, I'm assuming that's what it is. And it's not like I've got anything planned for the weekend, apart from a hairdo...but I might have done..................and the night is young!

I'm wallowing and so what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home